Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa offers splendid 5-star hospitality in the heart of Manama.
Located in the bustling corner of Seef opposite to Seef Mall , 4-minute drive from Bahrain City Centre and a short distance from many of the country’s tourist attractions, Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa boasts easy access to entertainment and recreational options whether travelling on business or simply on a mini weekend spree.
Featuring 166 stylish suites and rooms with the largest room size for any five-star hotel in Bahrain, Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa offers 12 two-bedroom Ambassador suites that are elegantly furnished with top-class amenities and designed with the utmost privacy and total relaxation of the guest in mind,18 one-bedroom contemporary Grand Suites, 26 Club Rooms with exclusive access to Club Lounge on the 21st floor with luxurious amenities,110 spacious Deluxe Rooms that are 54 sq. m in size and feature floor-to-ceiling windows. With seven specialty dining outlets that offer memorable gastronomic experiences, Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa is one of Bahrain’s culinary destinations of choice with the best views of Manama’s stellar skyline. For the ultimate relaxation, a 2000 sq. m spa fittingly named ‘Reborn, provides a selection of pampering treatments while the well-equipped fitness centre and health club offers a wide range of exercise and slimming options Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa provides all the facilities you may ask for under one roof with stylish rooms, various dining outlets and one of the best-late night venues for a perfect night out.
Hotel Highlights A spectacular Location
Gastronomic Delights Home to some of the biggest F&B and entertainment venues in the kingdom:
The Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa in Bahrain is honoring the festivals of Navratri and Diwali with an exciting menu tailor-made for the occasion. Navratri is a big part of India s cultural identity and is celebrated with great splendor and gaiety for nine days in October and November. During this time devotees fast all day and dance throughout the night with great enthusiasm and joy. The dancers wear br... View more
Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa Seef has welcomed two top level executives to its management team in Bahrain. Kumar Ashwani has been named the director of sales and marketing and Rocco Santopietro joins as the property s new general manager. Ashwani brings with him 22 years of hospitality experience and has worked with Intercontinental Group and Accor. He started his hospitality career in India 1995 wit... View more
UK-based property firm Savills said it has sold Juffair Views a part-completed residential building in the northern Juffair area of Bahrain at an auction for BD3.6 million ( 9.48 million). The auction took place on Tuesday (December 20) at Savills Northern Gulf (Bahrain Office) under the guidance of the Committee for Stalled Real Estate Projects. This is believed to be the first of its kind to be ... View more
Ramee Group announced the 100 per cent acquisition of Bahrain s Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa in the Seef area as well as major expansion plans at a Press conference today. Ramee Properties a unit of Ramee Group previously owned 40 per cent of the property valued at BD30-million ( 77.3 million). It has now acquired the remaining 60 per cent shares from Alireza and sons Group. The group also revealed p... View more
Major Lazer member Christopher Leacock also known as Jillionaire will be making a guest appearance at Ibrida for its Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Opening Party. Originally from Trinidad the DJ and music producer will be performing at the venue located in the Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa Seef on March 31. During his 15-year career Jillionaire has created a unique sound which mashes indie da... View more
October 9, 2017
The Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa in Bahrain is honoring the festivals of Navratri and Diwali with an exciting menu tailor-made for the occasion. Navratri is a big part of India s cultural identity and is c... View more
August 3, 2017
Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa Seef has welcomed two top level executives to its management team in Bahrain. Kumar Ashwani has been named the director of sales and marketing and Rocco Santopietro joins as ... View more
February 13, 2017
Ramee Group announced the 100 per cent acquisition of Bahrain s Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa in the Seef area as well as major expansion plans at a Press conference today. Ramee Properties a unit of Rame... View more