- EXPERIENCE: NIDUKKI is a Waste management, Cleaning & Recycling service provider with 32 years’ experience in the Kingdom. Our business partners stretch across the island; they consist from both the private and public sectors (Ministries, Municipalities, Industries, Airport, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Private Residential Developments, Hospitals and so on…).
NIDUKKI has been operating in the Kingdom since 1984, which has given us tremendous understanding of all the industries, customers and the country’s specific requirements. Over the past 32 years NIDUKKI, has established an outstanding record in service and quality. It has become the leading choice for a professional waste management solution. Today NIDUKKI provides services to more than 200 clients in the Kingdom.
- WASTE DISPOSAL ETHICS: We consider it our responsibility to avoid any impact on the environment due to improper disposal of waste and ensure that the collected refuse is properly disposed off, which is why we renew our Hazardous Waste Transporting License annually with The Supreme council of Environment.
- RECYCLING: As a leading waste management company in the Kingdom, we see the push for recycling, firstly as our national duty to protect Bahrain’s environment and secondly our humanitarian duty to protect the planet's environment.
Furthermore NIDUKKI has started the recycling operations in November 2011 with a warehousing operational space of approximately 2500 m². We are capable of tackling all pre-segregated recyclable waste and able to give our business partners great return for the recyclable waste collected from their premises. The recycling division operates with 1 vertical baler and one Automatic Channel Baler with a capacity of handling 9 – 13 tons per hour.
- DEDICATED TEAM & FLEET: NIDUKKI has a reliable fleet of vehicles, equipment, well trained experienced and motivated staff to carry out the services. NIDUKKI has a team of over 307 employees working on two shifts to service NIDUKKI's business partners and a fleet of over 67 trucks & vehicles. The company is committed to supporting the growth plus skills development of our employees in order to ensure their long term dedication and continuity.
- MOBILE BREAKDOWN TEAM: In order to minimise service delays due to vehicle an equipment breakdowns, NIDUKKI has a dedicated team of mechanics. They can tackle all minor breakdowns on site 24/7.
Spreading such a company philosophy throughout the organization makes us proudly state that most of our customers have been associated with us since our inception.